Tuesday, August 7, 2012

When it Rains it Pours

The Movers come this morning.  Between renovating the new house and cleaning and organizing before The Movers come it's been crazy busy around here.  And just when I didn't think it could get any crazier Bubby fell down the stairs yesterday and broke his arm.  I handled it great like I do every emergency situation....I screamed like a crazy woman and very nearly puked.  I'm a GREAT mom!


I guess he thought since we have lived here 3 years and have never been to the hospital or doctor we should visit at least once.  With the help of meds he's actually doing pretty good this morning.  He's sitting up on the couch eating The Mover's donuts.

As if the hospital wasn't enough I was pulled over by a cop at 5am this morning.  I totally deserved a ticket but was given a warning.  I thank you Mr. City Police Officer.

Hopefully the rest of the week goes more smoothly.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You were sooooo lucky with that ticket. Don't be a dumbass next time.