Friday, July 13, 2012

Love it When Friends Come to Visit!

Who doesn't love it when friends come to visit?  And when they come baring gifts it's even better!  (oops...don't think I've sent a thank you card yet!)  


My friend Liz came for a visit and brought the whole family...which is huge!!  I've known her about 6 years and I've only seen her husband...maybe 6 times.  The Farmer never stops working.  I felt honored he used his time off to visit me.  It was also the hottest day of the year so far...so maybe there was some correlation there.

The boys bonded over a little Dual Survival.



The girls stayed holed up in Sissy's room for most of the weekend.  We really didn't see much of them.

They just woke up!

 The Mamma's made beverages and ate kettle corn we bought at the Strawberry Festival in town.


We really only see each other once or twice a year and I love that even the kids pick right up where they left off.


Miss you dear friend!  Can't wait for the next visit.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awww, what a great visit! Love your photos!