Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yummy Popsicles!

Back in March I posted about my love of fruit and veggie smoothies.  Don't tell the kids but I started making them into popsicles.  


Check out my handmade yellow bowl from my sister.  It was a Christmas gift.  Who doesn't love handmade for a gift??  Well...I'm sure there are some but not me!  Keep the pretty bowls coming!



Don't tell the kids but these popsicles are packed full of blueberries, strawberries, apples, carrots, spinach, mangos, banana, protein powder, egg whites & Ruby Reds.  


They think they are pudding pops.  Don't tell Bill Cosby but my kids have never had a real pudding pop.  Boy...doesn't a pudding pop sound good right now???

I've been making lists for the kids every morning of simple things they can do for me around the house.  Bubby's was pretty simple yesterday so he added a task.  For those of you who don't read 6 year old it says 'Eat Popsicles'.  This made me VERY happy!



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Mmmmmm...pudding pops.I would take either kind right now :)

Rachel said...

Awww, that's great! They are such lucky kids :)

1) what's a ruby red?
2) what's a pudding pop?