Monday, May 21, 2012

Surprise Birthday Presents

So begins my birthday week!  My friend Jennifer stops by at 6pm last night with a present for me.  At first I'm thinking....Great a bottle of wine!  




Then I look in the bag and it's a McD's Coke!!!  Just as great as a bottle of wine...not at 6pm cause it would keep me awake ALL night...so I put it in the freezer for tomorrow.  :)  




Once I pull the Coke out I realize there is ANOTHER gift!  The small farmer's basket from Anthropologie.  Love it!!!  I wanted one so bad when I saw them for the first time while in New Orleans but I couldn't figure out how to pack it in my already FULL suitcase.   




Thanks Jennifer!!  You're the best!

1 comment:

Rachel Chamberlain said...

I loved the berry baskets after your post and bought three - I blame you for that :-)