Wednesday, July 20, 2011

R.I.P Mr. Big

I'm sorry to have to report to you but Mr. Big is no longer with us.  We came home and found him laying in the field.  Apparently he was the victim of a hawk.  




Such an ordinary end for such a fabulous looking rooster.  




Within minutes of finding him in the neighbor's hay field guess who showed up.....the hay rake.  So, I had to run out there and properly dispose of him before he raked.



I'm really sorry to see Mr. Big go because he really was the most amazing looking Rooster but.....it's going to be a LOT quieter around her in the mornings with only one rooster.

3 comments:

Mellodee said...

I'm sorry for your loss!! Nature can be cruel.

He was a Gorgeous bird!

Rachel said...

That's hilarious, you named your rooster Mr. Big?!

Meagan said...

Awww!! So sad :( I'll miss him to.