Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sit a Spell and Relax

Have I told you how much I love my deck?  Well I do!!  I LOVE it!  Love laying in the evenings on my new Mother's Day chair.  




The only thing I probably don't love about it is the lack of shade but I took care of that last weekend.  I found a great deal on some umbrellas and a fun matching pillow.  Fun colors!!


My hubby's coworker gave me a fabulous deal on flowers.  One was so big it filled an entire washtub!



Why don't ya come and sit a spell with me?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Be careful what you wish for asking people to come sit a spell. We are never far away so you might find me on your deck one day. LOL

Rachel said...

How pretty! I love that you put flowers in a washtub. Only you can put flowers in a washtub and make them look chic. I could do the exact same thing and it would look trailer park decor. So not fair! Love it!