Monday, June 6, 2011

A Little Shameless Self-Promotion

I love getting presents and if you will remember I said here and here that if you send me a gift I will talk about you.  I will use my blog to tell my 40 readers the world how wonderful you are.  A couple of friends said, "Any gift?"  I said, "Sure!  Even if it's bad I can still talk about you. "

Friday I opened my mailbox to find a package from my friend Stephanie!  I miss Stephanie and haven't seen her in almost 2 years....doesn't see possible.  Stephanie is my most Catholic/world traveling/volunteering/organizing/giving/novel reading/Cannova loving friend.  You need something done then call Stephanie.  She will have the event organized and in the papers before you can even turn around.

I was very excited to receive a package from Stephanie because on more than one occasion she had promised to send me some ice cream from a local ice cream place we used to visit when we lived up north.  But upon further inspection I decided it wasn't ice cream because 1. it was 100 degrees outside and 2. it wasn't leaking....I'm a smart one let me tell ya!


No ice cream but there was vanilla and spices from McNess.  McNess vanilla is right up there with Mexican vanilla is my book.  I can't wait to try the wild game seasoning.  The Hunter will love it!  Thank you so much Stephanie!!!

So...if you want your name mentioned on my blog go right ahead and send a gift of any kind....and remember.....cash ALWAYS fits.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You kill me! I know I can always laugh at your expense ;)

stephanie said...

I am definitely a sucker for attention! But really, if I'd known you were going to say all THAT nice stuff about me I would've definitely chosen at least one more goodie for you ;-)
Now I'm off to try to live up to your kind description..