Friday, June 17, 2011

I ROCKED the Lemon Meringue Pie Today

I rock!!  And I'm not afraid to say it today.  This is my FIRST attempt at a Lemon Meringue pie and it turned out PERFECT!!

 


My friend Jennifer asked me to make her one for her dad for Father's day.  Since I owe her big time for bringing me food while we were moving I said yes.  I was a bit uneasy though cause I've never made a lemon pie before.



It was way easier than I thought and the meringue turned out PERFECT.  I've always heard horror stories about how hard it is to make but for some reason all the god's where on my side today.



I hope it's lemony enough for him.  Happy Father's Day to Jennifer's dad...whoever you are.  :-)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmm, that looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank you enough for being such a dear friend. My dad LOVED the pie and enjoyed every bite. He said he is willing to test anything else you would like to send his way. Oh and the cookies didn't make it to the freezer. Ben insisted he must sample them. They are nearly gone. Thanks again to an awesome friend!