Monday, May 2, 2011

We Have a Little Wildlife!

 No more corn and bean desert for us!!  There is such wildlife around our new home.



Pretty little birds of every color....I've got to find the bird feeders and get them out.  In the evenings we hear the springtime frogs and birds in the creek bottoms.  I've lived in the woods half my childhood but I have never heard such hoot owl chatter!  I'm going to have to get the camcorder out and record them.  It's just amazing.  The deer walk through our yard every evening on their way home.  I do know that where there are deer there are coyotes so I'm hoping they stay away from the chickens....or at least get the roosters cause they are SO NOISY!!

If it would ever stop raining we would be able to sit out on our new deck in the evenings.  Happy Spring!

No comments: