Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teacher Gifts


Today was the last day of school around here.  The kids are super excited of course.  I'm just hoping they sleep past 7am in the morning...we'll see what happens.  

I saw this great drink cup idea on eighteen25 and LOVED it!!  I thought it would be great for end of the year teacher gifts.  We have had such GREAT teachers this year and every little thing I can do to say thank you is a must.  



I filled each cup with drink mixes and a gift certificate to a local store.  


I printed a little flag out to add to each straw.



As you know I love love love the subway art I keep finding.  I found this printable and thought the teachers needed it for their classroom.



Summer has begun!!

4 comments:

Jskippy11 said...

Not only are you the craftiest person I know, you are also the most thoughtful!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Such a good idea! I have to get busy making teacher gifts, might just have to make this.

Rachel said...

Great teacher gift ideas!

Rachel said...

What a fantastic idea! I have to remember that one!