Monday, April 25, 2011

Remains of the Day

I've moved a number of times in my life and I would have to say I have a pretty good record when it comes to not breaking things.  Well...I just broke my record...so to speak.  

I have now officially broke more things in this ONE move than I have my ENTIRE life!

Picture that fell off the wall and busted.  It was an odd size, of course, so I will now have to drive an hour to replace it.  Which means a Target trip so not all bad.  :)  



This is a whole container of dishes I've broke in the last week.  Christmas glass, 2 Yankee Candle tea light holders, and a fruit jar.


Add this to the:

  • Blue salad plate
  • hand painted pie plate
  • Christmas mixing bowl
  • blue soup bowl
  • hand thrown pottery bowl
That brings my grand total to 10 items broke in the last 10 months.  Four of the items are irreplaceable.  :/  

No comments: