Friday, April 1, 2011

Primitive Easter Cards

I had a special request for some primitive Easter cards.  I have to tell you I had the hardest time with these cards.  I know what primitive decorating is and I like it but I don't decorate this way.  My eye is not drawn to it.  Actually, my eye is not drawn to much of anything...haha! I have the hardest time matching colors.  Thank God for packs of color coordinating paper.  

I finally found some paper at Hobby Lobby that I thought would work.  I distressed and tea stained and then distressed some more and this is what I finally came up with.  


I thought I should go ahead and buy a cute little bunny since the only other bunny I have was way to whimsy and cute looking.  He looks KINDA primitive so I thought he would work.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

I like what you came up with and love your new bunny stamp.

Rachel Chamberlain said...

Turned out great!