Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Craft Room...right now

Somebody asked me this week to post a picture of my craft room.....this is it.  Impressed?  


We just moved into a new house and everything is piled and stacked.  I'm absolutely exhausted!  So much to do and there just doesn't seem to be enough time to get it all done.  The kitchen is put together so now I can cook.  Our bedroom, bath and closet are put together so now I think I can sleep.  Next is my craft room!  I'm itching to get back to crafting.   

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hang in there gal! You can do it! Just think of all the time spent that you don't have to go to the gym!

Elizabeth said...

It takes a lot to get a new house all arranged the way you want it. I hope to see what your craft room looks like when it's done. I love to look at how other people organize things. One days, I will have my sewing room/multi-purpose room the way I envision it in my head.