Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Truly Riveting Post

My friend Donna helped me out in a super huge major way this year.  As payment she requested a little sewing project which I promptly farmed out to my friend Haley cause we all know how me and sewing don't mix well.  

Then she requested some hand made cards.  That I could do!  


I used Garden Variety paper from Cosmo Cricket...which is turning out to be one of my favorites.  The Stampin' Up! stamp set is called Riveting.


I found this cute little clipboard idea over at Chic'n Scratch.  She covered a coaster with fun paper but I used chipboard and cut it to the shape I wanted.  I then covered it with Cosmo Cricket's Social Club paper.  Attach a post-it pad with a simple office binder-clip and voila!  How cute is that?!



Good neighbors are so hard to find.  Mine are the BEST!

No comments: