Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pick A Petal Easter Cards

What do you do when you don't have any Easter stamps?  You improvise!  I saw this technique years ago at a Stampin' Up! workshop and I was finally able to use it.  See..those workshops DO pay off!!  I used a flower petal from the Pick A Petal stamp set to make cute little Easter Bunny ears.  


 The flower petals look like cute little bunny ears sticking out of the card folder.


I wrapped the card in my new fun twine from The Twinery and the paper is from some old Creative Memories baby paper pack.  I'm cleaning out my stash this week.  I've listed tons of stuff on Ebay and the rest I've taken out of the packaging and decided it needs used.  Why am I buying new paper??  So, from now on if it's not a completely special order where I have NOTHING that will work then I will not be buying anymore paper.  Did I just put that in print??  Sigh.... I can still buy stamps, right??

No comments: