Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Target Day

My total bill from Target was $14.92.  I don't have a picture of my receipt so you will just have to take my word for it.  BUT....if you take off the protein bars and the 3 dollar spot items I bought it brings my bill down to $5.26!  That's right...$5.26 for all this:

  • 2 packages Scot Brite sponges (4 sponges)
  • 2 jars of Miracle Whip
  • 2 jars of Newman's spaghetti sauce
  • 4 boxes of Excederin
  • 1 box of Ibuprofen 
  • 1 bottle of Tide Stain Release
  • 2 Clorox wipes
  • 1 package of yogurt
Not a bad Target run.  Haven't couponed a lot lately cause I really haven't needed anything.  There hasn't been a good group of deals lately that made it worth the drive but this week I had to go for some other things I decided to get my coupons organized and get a couple of things.  

2 comments:

laughlogic said...

If only we had a Target in Freeport?!?!

Denise said...

Nice job! I'm a new couponer and love seeing lists and photos of the great deals people are finding!