Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Note of Love card


Simple Valentine cards.  I saw this card idea on a website and I thought it was too cute.  I made a pack of them for a custom order for a friend of mine.

The snow and ice around here is just getting OLD.  In the middle of our little blizzard we had a death in the family so we had to travel for the funeral.  Driving through the state we discovered we didn't really get as much bad stuff as others.  Further east of us they had lot's more ice and days later they still didn't have power.  We were lucky...so lucky not to lose power.

The sun was out today but it was SUPER cold.  I've heard it's supposed to be close to 50 degrees this weekend so I'm SO looking forward that.  Not looking forward to all the mud it's going to create though.

No comments: