Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HUGE Cuttlebug Bargain!


Look at what I found!!!  This week while checking out Goodwill for some deals I found a Cuttlebug for ONLY $4.  It's in great shape and has all it's parts...I think.  



To be honest I've never used one but I think it's similar to a Sizzix machine which I have used and think is really neat.   Do you have one?  Do you like it?  What do you use it for?  I'm going to have to check out some Youtube videos and maybe some craft stores to check out the accessories.

A texted my friend, Rachel, to tell her about the deal I had found and she said, "Don't you have a Cricut why do you need a Cuttlebug?"  I said, "It was $4!!"  She then looked at her HUGE yarn stash and decided not to point fingers at me.  :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It does work a lot like the sizzix...

I got my Mom one for Christmas. The regular sized sizzix dies work in it as well as all those uber cute embossing folders that they have... SU! has some exclusive sizzix stuff...

sara limesand said...

dude-i think you scored a deal! but depends on how much dies are. i think joann.com has cuttlebug. our store doesn't carry any dies-super bummer! congrats!

Dawn said...

You REALLY scored on this one! My cuttlebug is my work horse...EVERYDAY! You can use all sorts of dies in it....mine is used with mostly PTI and Nesty dies. I have very few cuttlebug items for it! You will love this Lynn!

ps...I have a cricut too! I'm considering turning it into a clothes dryer...sorta like my old treadmill...ha!

Rachel said...

Ha ha, too true!