Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The 1950's minus the girdles

I recently discovered paper from October Afternoon called The Thrift shop and Cosmo Cricket called Material Girl & Garden Variety.  I kinda want to paper my kitchen in it but that would just be crazy...wouldn't it?  


The stamps are from the dollar bin at Michael's.  



The paper reminds me of those old 1940's & 1950's Dick & Jane readers. 


 I love all the look of this area without all the cigarettes, war, and girdles.  




We are still waiting for the storm of the century.  Just enough rain and ice to make driving dangerous but not really enough to call it a MAJOR storm yet.  We'll see as the day goes on.

2 comments:

Kim @ It's a Crafty Life said...

Those are really adorable notebooks! I especially like the This Crazy Life notebook. :-)

~Create Me Pink~ said...

These are some really sweet notepad projects...thanks for sharing!

I'm following your blog via SC #277. Please stop by and follow me as well...thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com