Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paint Sample Valentines

I saw this cute idea for making valentines using paint samples in a magazine somewhere. (I get so many from the library that I can't remember now which magazine it was.)  

How cute and easy are these??!  


I found the stamps in the Dollar Spot at Michaels.  They had whole little packages full of vinyl letter stamps for only $1....i.e. Dollar Spot.  I wanted XOX stamps but couldn't find those.



The envelopes I made using my Cricut.  They fit the paint samples PERFECTLY!  



I'll be posting more Valentine card ideas soon.  Looks like we will probably have ANOTHER snow day tomorrow so I'll have lot's of time to be crafty.


Disclaimer:  Paint samples are FREE.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I NEED TWILIGHT VALENTINES ONLY!

Mellodee said...

How cute!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

So clever! I love these and will have to check out the paint samples now.