Friday, December 10, 2010

Scenic Season Snowman Card

I had a lady order 30 snowman cards this week and I have to tell ya I had the hardest time coming up with a design.  I just couldn't get into making a snowman right now for some reason.  What I REALLY wanted to make was a card with my new Scenic Season stamp set from Stampin' Up!  So, I finally figured out a way to incorporate both of them and I came up with what I think is a pretty fabulous card. After I allowed myself to use my new stamp set the card was a breeze! 


The trees are from the Scenic Season, Snowman from Holiday Tag Team and the greeting from Best Yet.  All from Stampin' Up!  I used SU's Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the snow.  The tag shape I stamped the snowman on is from Cricut's Songbird cartridge.  Again...SO glad I bought that cartridge.


After getting the cards put together yesterday I got carried away and make a couple of tags too.  They are so cute!!



After I got all the cards and tags together I realized I needed a cute way to ship them.  Using a design I found at Splitcoaststampers I created this super cute little box to hold all the cards.


I hope she likes them!  Now...to get MY Christmas cards completed.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh wow those are so awesome! Your cards look SOOOOOOO much better than mine :(

Rachel said...

Great way to use your new stamp!