Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Mouse-Click Away

I hope everyone had a fabulously pecan pie filled Thanksgiving holiday.  We were gone for a couple of days visiting family.  I got back to town just in town to see Miracle on 34th Street on the big screen.  Our little local theatre shows a christmas movie every year to raise money for our Christmas Market.  I think it's so much fun to see one of my favorite movies on the big screen!
I've been busy the past two days getting Christmas set up around the house.  We have our tree but we are trying not to rush it this year and have put it in a bucket of water outside for a day or two.  Can't wait for it to fill the living room!  

Here is one of the little notebooks I just completed.  The colors seem to be a little off in the picture.  Sorry....I'm not all that good with the photoshopping.  Which would explain the fall banner I STILL have at the top of my blog.  It always takes me a couple of days to get it put together.  Anyway...back to the notebook.  I used a stamp from Stamping Bella.  This is the first time I've ever really used a stamp other than from Stampin' Up!  Feel like I'm cheating or something...but I bought a couple from Stamping Bella and they are so fun!    



More Stamping Bella to come!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hahahaha, "Stamping Adulterer" you!