Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grocery List Notepad

I really like making these Grocery List Notepads.  They are pretty easy to put together and make excellent last minute gifts.  


I had normal sized legal pads cut to size at Office Max.  The paper is from a random paper pack from Hobby Lobby.  The Original & Daily Note stamp are from Stampin' Up!'s Office Accoutrement set.  I really have got my money's worth out of this stamp set.



The cutest little bowl of cherries in the world is from Stampin' Up!'s It's the Thought set.



The cute little dragon fly is from the Cricut Songbird cartridge.


I attached a magnet to the back and these are ready for the fridge!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these! I love to have something like this hanging on my fridge to put my grocery list on! good idea for gifts!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

These would be great to give to all those people on my list such as Sunday School workers, teachers, and coaches. I will be making these for sure. Thanks!

Rachel said...

Okay, I'm sure that these are super easy to make and everyone else on the planet can figure it out, but I am stumped. HOW DID YOU MAKE IT? I still have a few papers left from the one you made me, and I'd love to steal your gift idea (evil grin).

Nikki said...

Adorable!!!!! Thanks for linkin' them! :)