Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sugar High

I don't know about you but I am about DONE with Halloween and candy.  This town is all about the halloween so we have been trick or treating for DAYS.  Bubby wanted to be a Puma but I couldn't find a costume for him.  Then he decided he wanted to carry a bow and arrow so I thought maybe Robin Hood.  Couldn't find a Robin Hood costume for under $65 so we decided on a hunter.  

PERFECT outfit for him really.  He told people he was Camouflage.  


Sissy always wants to be something scary for Halloween.  Her friend was a cute kitty.  We were in the car and she says.....
Sissy:  Syd sure was pretty wasn't she?
Me:  Yes she did look cute.  Her mom did a great job on her costume didn't she?
Sissy:  (after thinking about it for awhile)  I don't think you are supposed to be cute on Halloween.  
And that is Sissy for you....always wants to be something scary.  I actually made her costume!  I'm pretty proud of myself.  


Thursday night we walked up town to trick or treat the merchants on the square.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone all dressed up.


Since we live in the middle of no where it's fun to be able to go to town to trick or treat a bit.


Don't worry...nobody was deprived of any candy!



Hope you had a fun Halloween too!!  How many days till Christmas???

2 comments:

Farm Fresh Jessica said...

you did a great job with their costumes! naturally.

Rachel said...

Aw, how fun! My Oma and Opa live in a town that looks a lot like yours, and I remember the fun of trick-or-treating on the square. Lots of candy, minimal walking distance, ha ha!