Saturday, October 2, 2010

Apple festival

It's been such a busy week around here.  We have had so much going on.  Apple festival, 2 field trips,  canning green beans still, mowed the yard and then all the other daily things that need done.  The apple festival was a lot of fun for the kids.  I love it when we can find these events and they are free.  


It's finally starting to feel like fall.  Nothing is worse than a fall festival and you are sweating.



The kids had such a good time playing.  There were small goats to feed, straw bale mazes, pony rides, and new playsets to play on.


The kids enjoyed my biggest fear....a corn maze!  Believe it or not I actually walked through it with them.


It's good to face your fears every once in awhile.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are brave! I have a phobia of corn mazes too . . .

Mellodee said...

I've never heard of a corn maze! (Oh yes, I am such a city girl!) Sounds like fun, but I get what you mean about facing your fears.