Thursday, September 23, 2010

Priceless Card


I made this butterfly card for my Aunt ME's birthday yesterday cause it was her birthday and she likes butterfly's.  She also likes Russell Crowe but Stampin' Up! doesn't have a Russell Crowe stamp.  They really should up their game a bit now that I think about it.  Anyway....I'm not going to tell her age but let's just say she is older than me and she is spending the next couple of days doing things that just made me exhausted to hear about them.    

I love the colors of this card!  This is what I like about workshop.  My SU consultant, Rae Ann, makes me put colors together I would have never thought about.  We also used VersaMark ink which I have never used before.  Once you stamp it on the card stock it takes on the color of whatever color card stock you used.  Amazing!!  Why have I never seen this before.  This really is going to simplify my world.

Supplies:  Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red card stock, Priceless stamp set, On Your Birthday stamp set, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink, Whisper White 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, 

3 comments:

LV said...

I really like this rd. I have this thing about cards. I enjoy sending and receiving. I should be getting a dividend from Hallmark. I am sure your aunt was pleased.

Janet Wolfson said...

Hi FFM - I love your blog! Very informative and entertaining. I was remembering the PW/Fetching nightmare - as a knitter I am sorry for all the hassle you went thru - some people's ego's are beyond belief - hope you have recovered from it all. :-) Keep up the awesome work!

jskippy11 said...

My birthday is coming up soon :) Ok, so not soon.... but I really like this card! Very Pretty. And by the way.. People liked the thank you cards I gave them for Kylies baby gifts!