Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Letter to Santa

It's gotten to the point around here that when one of the kids ask for a new toy I will say, "Well, you better tell Santa".  Today while at Target Bubby dearly wanted another gun with foam bullets.  I told him he should ask Santa for it.

Later after we were home he brings me a toy catalog we got in the mail yesterday.  It has spy glasses AND a fire engine that shoots real water in it.  He got VERY excited and said he NEEDED them.   I told him he should begin writing a letter to Santa so he doesn't forget any of these toys.  He asked if Santa would come down the chimney and I told him Santa would more likely come in the back door and we would leave it open for him.

Later I found this note to Santa taped to the OUTSIDE of the door.  It explains in great detail what he would like for Christmas.

2 comments:

All Natural Mama said...

Lol, I've been telling the boys the same thing - ask Santa. Especially Alex, who watches lots of tv at his grandparents and sees all the lovely commercials... gag.

Rachel said...

ROFL, that's hilarious!!!!!