Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And She's Off!


First day of school 2010.  She couldn't wait to carry her new school bag.  She's been walking by it for 2 weeks now so excited she can hardly stand it.  It wasn't MY first choice but I broke down and got it for her anyway.  She said, "Mom....people will have to stop and stare at it because it's so fabulous".

I still have Bubby for a couple more weeks.  His school doesn't start till after Labor Day.  So, we will do today what we usually do on a Tuesday morning....head to the gym, then the library and then I have to mow the yard.  Won't be anything exciting on our end but Sissy will have a fabulous day I'm sure.

2 comments:

Mellodee said...

That is one seriously great book bag! I think I want one just like it, then I would be a cool as your little sweetie looks!!

Hmmm, that reminds me. I've got to go find two perfect pencil boxes, because even a 40+ year old daughter (and now her daughter too) needs a new pencil box for school every year! (Daughter makes her living at a major university!)

:)

jskippy11 said...

Tell her I LOVE her backpack... it is something I would choose! Madisen starts school on Thursday... tonight is 7th grade orientation!