Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super Cheap Retail Therapy!

Had to blog about all my great Target finds this morning.  I've been in the house the past couple of days with a summer cold and I decided this morning I needed some retail therapy. 
My total bill was $19.94 for all this!  The Dove and Pantene alone would have been over $20.  The light bulbs, razor, small hairspray and nail clippers were totally free.  The Littlest Pet shop toys were half off and will make great last minute gifts or stocking stuffers.  Full price they would have been over $20 also.  I saved almost $50!!

My freebies for the week include 2 deodorants, 1 body wash, a shampoo/conditioner packet and 3 packets of True Lemon/Lime.  You might think these are samples and what's the big deal but they were totally FREE and came right to my door.  You would be amazed at how long one of these little samples of shampoo or body wash will last you.  Every little bit helps. 
Love Hip2Save!!  Check her out if you want to save too. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome!

Rachel said...

Ha ha, it's so fun getting such great deals. Good for you!