Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lacking ambition

Large storm moved through pretty quick around noon today.  I could see it coming for miles and it hit the side of the house like a truck!  Mother Nature sure is amazing sometimes.  (That corn shouldn't be laying down like that.)

I'm still dragging from my cold last week.  Haven't had much ambition lately.  Saturday I met my mom and aunt for a little shopping.  I was so done after the first store!  Sunday, after church, I finished mowing the yard and then met some girls to see Sex & the City.  It was a really good time!  It was fun to get away for a little while.  Monday I did Spin class and after a week off it was really tough!  This morning at the gym was even harder.  I think I need a nap.

It's a lot cooler today so I'm thinking I need to bake something.  Maybe I'll nap first....

2 comments:

LV said...

My first visit to your blog. I enjoyed it and your writeup. Sorry you have been under the weather and glad you are better. I love that picture of the big old tree and the corn field. I participate in Pink Saturday. Our hostess, Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog suggest we feature a new friend on that day. If you do not mind, I would love to introduce to the pink lady group this coming Saturday.

Mellodee said...

Yep, a little nap is the perfect prelude to any activity! (and if you're lucky, you'll forget about the project you had in mind!) :)