Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Disneyland in the back yard



Last week was my dear wonderful friend Meagan's birthday.  We have been friends for 16 years...there was a couple year break in the middle of that but we won't talk about that....and there is so much history between us.  I'm pretty sure between the two of us we have consumed gallons and gallons of ice-cream, sunscreen, and chips & salsa.  She only lives less than an hour and a half from me now...which is NOTHING compared to what it was LAST year.  So, for her birthday I threw the kids in the car and we headed south for a little visit. 

Her kids have a new play set and you would have thought my kids where in Disney Land.  They were out of the car and Bubby was trying to scale the fence before I could barely get the car in park. 

There was much swinging....


and sliding....


and more sliding...


and still more sliding!


It was a beautiful breezy day and the kids had a ball!!


Happy Birthday Meagan!!

2 comments:

LV said...

Always a great way to spend quality time with friends and family. Cute post.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could play!