Friday, June 18, 2010

Best Target Day Yet!

I needed to go to Kohl's and JCPenney this morning to pick up some last minute Father's Day things.  Well....you KNOW what that means....Target Deals!!  I got all this plus two $1 items I picked up for the kids


for a grand total of..... .69 cents!!  I saved $19.47.  I got everything for free people!  I started getting nervous when the amount got so low cause I didn't know if I had any cash on me but I was able to pull some together. 

After Target I ran to Kohl's and JCPenney and got 2 more items for free with coupons I had.  I can't disclose what they are at this time cause they are gifts.  So...let's just break this down for ya...3 stores and my total was .69 cents. 

After all my couponing I did run to a farm supply store and they had all their hanging baskets marked 75% off so I got 6 hanging baskets for under $20.  All this and I was back by noon and had killed the mower by 1pm.  What a day!

2 comments:

Mellodee said...

I love days like that! They make one feel so clever and virtuous! good work!

laughlogic said...

I love it! Makes me want to shop with you or maybe have you mow my yard. No, just shop. I like my mower working.