Monday, May 10, 2010

I'll take a medium Coke....or a Candadian XL please

This weekend we traveled to my parent's house for Mother's Day.  It was a relaxing, warm, fuzzy, all-the-family-was-there-type of weekend but that's not what this post is about.  It's about how my sister is trying to wean me off crack McD's coke in her own crazy way.  We did a little shopping on Saturday morning and on the way home I told her to pull into McDonald's cause I wanted a coke.  She pulls up to the drive-thru speaker and....wait for it...she orders a MEDIUM Coke!!  I said, "No!  Get a large!"  She ignored me and drove on through to the first window.  I said, "They are the same price!  Order a large!  What is wrong with you!?"  She then gave me some drivel about how she was trying to save my life or something...blah blah blah. 
Basically it was like she doesn't know me at all!  Then on Sunday morning after looking over the Target ad we decided to make a run to pick up a couple of things that are on sale this week.  You know me...can't resist a Target run.  After picking up a couple of items I head over to the snack bar and order a medium coke and popcorn combo for the trip home...it's a long 5 miles people!  My sister proceeds to pop TWO straws into the cup and walk off.  I am like..."HEY!  That's my coke!  Get your own!  What is wrong with you??  First you make me drink a medium coke and now I'm supposed to SHARE with you??  I don't think so!" 

Doesn't she know addicts don't like to share?!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I cry laughed

Dawn said...

you seem to have left out the part about the medium shirt.......

Susan said...

I had one today... Boy did I ever need it..mmmmmmmm...good

Anonymous said...

Huh. Thats not the story I was told...

Holly said...

Too funny!!!

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha, I can JUST see her doing that (and breathing evilly the whole time!)