Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seven!

Not sure how I got a seven year old but I have one now.
Seems like just last week she was such a little girl.

All she wanted for her birthday was an iPod. She does listen to mine quite a bit so we went ahead and got her an MP3 player of her own.
She was so excited!!
It took me HOURS and HOURS (days) to load the music onto it. I personally don't think it's as user friendly as my iPod Touch but that is ok. After I FINALLY figured out how to get some Taylor Swift on it for her it was all good.
My Aunt Meme came to visit and help us celebrate this weekend. She brought goodies for all of us not just the birthday girl.
It was a pretty low-key weekend. Meme and I did some shopping on Saturday and I found some great deals at TJMaxx. Sunday we had church, cake, lots of listening to music and then we finished up the night with a bonfire and some s'mores. Beautiful weather and good weekend.
Happy Birthday Sissy!

No comments: