Monday, March 8, 2010

Beginning of Spring??

Do I dare say the Spring word??? Do I dare temp fate and mention that I think Spring is really on it's way? This was one month ago today out my front door. Cold, frosty morning and I had to go out and take a couple of pics of the sunrise. This morning it's rainy and cloudy but yesterday did feel like spring. The birds are chirping, the breeze it a little warmer and....I saw this in the yard!! I have flowers budding up! I'm not sure what they are cause I don't remember flowers in the yard last year.
An old farmer told me this week that we will get another snow before the months out. He couldn't tell me HOW he knew this but he JUST KNEW. I'm betting he is right but right now I just want to imagine a little warmer temps so I can open the windows and let the fresh air in.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....spring is "that which we don't speak of." Not until its here at least...

Rachel said...

Hee hee, perhaps it's poison ivy :)