Monday, February 8, 2010

Who needs sin in a bottle?!


Today in the mail I received THREE coupons for FREE packages of Oreos. THREE FREE PACKAGES of double stuff Oreos people!! Yeah yeah yeah I know they are horrible for me but they are SO GOOD. It's been YEARS since I've had an Oreo...except for those I snitched at my friend Haley's the other day when she wasn't looking....but those don't count cause nobody saw them.
I'm way too excited about this I know but I can't help it. I'm trying not to think about how 5 of these cookies most likely equals one of my beloved McD's Cokes. Oh well...they will soon be gone!

3 comments:

Twinmama said...

Those are soo good, but have you ever had Oreo Balls?? You throw the entire package in the food processor, then in a bowl dump crumbs with a softened brick of cream cheese. Mix well and chill. Form in balls and chill again. Dip in melted chocolate (white or dark or milk choc), let set up and store them in the fridge. Oh. My. Word. They are divine!! It's like Truffles!

Rachel said...

Hmmm, not seeing what the attraction is here, but then, we all have our poison, lol!

Liz Foley said...

THEY BETTER BE THERE WHEN I COME!!!!