Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowmen and Scatology

The Saturday before Valentine's Day my parents drove up to visit and babysit the kids so The Hunter and I could go to the local SWCD's annual meeting. Jealous? You should be. I got fried chicken, mashed potatoes and a lesson on Scatology. Go ahead! Click on the link and look up what Scatology is...go ahead...I'll wait. (tick, tock, tick, tock) Yup! (Hoisting pants up like Barney Fife) Still jealous?? I knew you would be. (Sniff) We still had a little snow and it was perfect for making snow creations! It also wasn't that cold so that would explain why my kid is playing in the snow in her PJ's, no hat and not wearing a snowsuit. It has nothing to do with me being a lazy mother....nothing I tell ya!

My dad is known for his Snoopy snowmen. He doesn't make regular snowmen. He was teaching Sissy the finer points of Snoopy creations.
Sissy was so proud of their creation!
I preferred to take pictures from inside. Still...nothing to do with me being lazy I swear!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome!

Rachel said...

Wow, I've heard you talk about those before, but that really DOES look like Snoopy! I'm impressed!

Mellodee said...

I'm convinced that the concept of COLD does not penetrate a child's mind until they are old enough to vote!!

I've never seen a Snoopy snowdog before. Adorable!