Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Walgreens Deals

I really wanted to go to Walgreens this week to pick up a couple of sale items but I didn't feel I could justify the 40 minute round trip for 4 products. But today The Hunter needed me to run over to the Rural King to pick up some parts for a wood stove we are putting in. Guess what....the Walgreens is RIGHT BESIDE Rural King! So, I snagged my coupon binder on the way out the door.

The trip was totally worth it!!

I scored all this for.....That is my actual receipt people!! I even paid full price for the chocolate chips cause I needed (NEEDED) them for tonight to make cookies. I love my Walgreens they are so helpful!! I almost got 10 cans of tuna but they were out and rain checked me.

I felt much better about having to drive all that way and not coming home with the part for the stove....they were out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only paid the tax.

Jessica

Rachel said...

Woo-hoo, SCORE!!!d

Nikki said...

UH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mellodee said...

Coupons are wonderful! Good job. I had to chuckle about the 40 minute round trip to Walgreens tho. In the part of Austin where I live, there are 5 or 6 Walgreens within a 40 minute round trip from my house. Ahhh, the difference between city and country living!

Dawn said...

good work!

jskippy11 said...

I am jealous! Good job.. I need you to rub off on me!