Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letter to Sunshine

Hello dear Sunshine....where have you been? I haven't seen you in what feels like ages! Your old friends Cloudy, Rainy and Foggy have been here for weeks. In fact they have camped out around my house and would not leave. I wasn't sure what I was going to do to encourage them to move on. It's nice that you brought snow with you again. It was rumored you were bringing 7-8 inches but you backed off at the last minute and only brought 3 inches at the most. I have noticed you are very creative with the snow here in the flat lands. Even when you do not bring very much you bring High Winds with you to help blow it around. Some areas have no snow and others have 2-3 feet of snow. Makes us feel important though. The Hunter is able to get out the snow blower and move the snow around a little. Thanks again for stopping by and feel free to stay on as long as you want.

Sincerely,

Flipfloppingmamma

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great post!

Mellodee said...

We had sun sometime, I think....maybe....well, I'm pretty sure....I don't remember exactly when, but I'm reasonably sure it was around November....of 2007!

Anonymous said...

you didn't need to move that far away to get those drifts and ripples....could've moved into the "clicky-heeled" neighborhood ;) We have them here!!

Cliky heel