Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!

The little rodent saw it's shadow...big shocker there! Today at Bubby's preschool they were learning all about groundhogs. What they eat, where they live...stuff like that. Bubby's teacher told me after class that while all the kids were coloring their pictures this conversation was going on:

Bubby: "My Daddy shoot that groundhog!"
Teacher: "He did?"
Bubby: "Yup! He was HUGE and my daddy shoot him!"
Little girl in class: "This groundhog right here? This groundhog we are coloring right now? He shoot him??"
Teacher: "No not this one I'm sure it was another one."
Bubby: "Sure was! My Daddy SHOOT HIM!"

Wait till he tells them how Daddy shot the Easter Bunny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he could tell them all about your Aunt Nancy and how she made easter bunny for dinner one easter - freaked out Aunt Kay
ha ha ha :)

Anonymous said...

That is a riot!!

Dawn said...

Poor Aunt Kay! I think we need to go over the finer points of grammer with Bubby.

Rachel said...

LOLOLOL!!!!