Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snowman Christmas Card

This is the card I chose to make for our Christmas card this year. I was running out of time and decided to try something very simple and with as few steps as possible. That didn't happen.

I used my Cricut and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and the stamp is from Stampin' Up! Best Yet stamp set. I thought I would whip these out in no time but I forgot to take into consideration all the TINY little pieces that went with the snowman. Soooo....if you received a card this year and it didn't have eyes or boots that's why...I just ran out of steam. If you received a card that had only ONE eye then if was winking at you...of course!

1 comment:

Haley said...

The card was beautiful. My two year old thought it was delicious. Could be because everything else that comes to our house from you is to eat. Yummy.