Monday, January 25, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

We had such a relaxing weekend! It was much needed too because I don't think we've been home on a weekend but once since Thanksgiving. Saturday after going to the gym I really didn't do much else. I was itching for some Target deals but the thought of driving an hour and then dealing with Saturday shoppers was just too much for me. So....I knitted a little, watched some movies, visited with our neighbors and even had a long nap...great Saturday!
Sunday meant MORE guests! Grandma and Papa came to visit! We had a big Sunday dinner and then Papa read the funny paper to the kids just as he used to do when I was little. We really didn't do anything all day. I knitted, we watched Discovery Channel and some of us napped.

A good relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

Mellodee said...

When you've been running on all cylinders for a long time, this kind of weekend is one of the best ways to rejuvenates the spirit. Good for you!

Liz Foley said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

you can't beat a good nap

Barb and Steve said...

Sounds like a great day! What a great picture of Grandpa with the kids.
Barb