Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Going Postal--Christmas Style

My computer is up and running again. Not sure why I pay for virus protection when I seem to get viruses all the time. Anyway....I'm so used to this happening about twice a year anymore that I am more prepared and I have the computer backed up more often now. It's not so painful when it happens.

I didn't figure out how to use my new camera but I'm about to get some instruction from two different photographers I know and I'm thinking of taking a class at the local community college. I think that sounds like a lot of fun.

Going to try and wrap up all my Christmas photos in the next couple of days. I took these photos and had to share what our local post office does with all their letters to Santa. Our town REALLY takes Christmas seriously. Not only do we have a large Christmas festival and show Christmas movies at the local theatre but the Post Office also gets into it. The lobby of the post office has a old letter box painted up in true holiday fashion where you can deposit your letters to Santa.

This is such a fun idea I think!! A special post office employee makes sure each letter is delivered and answered by Santa before Christmas. I very rarely go INTO the post office so I didn't know about this till it was too late. Next year we are going to be delivering our letters to Santa early.

No comments: