Thursday, January 21, 2010

Be My Guest

I've been away but I have a good excuse this time. I've had guests! Love it when my friends take time out of their lives to come and visit me. I get to break out the good china...or maybe just the Christmas dishes cause I have more Christmas dishes than regular dishes.
My friend Rachel came with all her children and it was crazy around here! The kids LOVED playing with each other but I seriously could not imagine having five children all the time. I don't know how people do it! The kids did get along very well though. Very few fights. Having 3 boys here was amazing....they will eat you out of house and home if you aren't careful!!
I loved having my friend here though. We could talk about knitting and watch the PBS movies we love without anyone making fun of us...expect for The Hunter.

I tried to make everyone happy but you can't please everyone all the time.
Poor little guy was mad cause he had ate his breakfast already and he wanted to eat his Mamma's breakfast too.
Some people are just plain crazy...but I love them anyway!
By the 3rd day we finally wore this one out! Yea!
Come back soon Rachel!

2 comments:

All Natural Mama said...

I just can't believe how beautiful Baby Gabe is. It's crazy! I keep waiting for him to outgrow the baby beauty, but now he has turned into a gorgeous toddler.

Mellodee said...

Nothing better than seeing old friends! Well, I suppose there ARE better things, but its right up there in the top 5 at least! :)