Thursday, December 17, 2009

Knitting my fingers to the bone

Did you hear I was mentioned on The Pioneer Woman's blog??? You mean you didn't get that phone call, text, Facebook post or hear me SCREAM it from the roof tops?? Where the heck have you been??
The response to these little ol' fingerless gloves has been so AMAZING! I swear Ree has the Oprah touch or something. She mentions your product and BAM everyone wants it. I think I may need to get some elves...or teach the children how to drive themselves to school cause I won't have time for anything but knitting from now on.

Again...a HUGE thank you to everyone who has stopped by. Such a blessing this has been!

Ok...now back to knitting!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Greetings from Ontario, Canada. I just read Ree's blog about your fingerless gloves. They are absolutely stunning!! Could you email me with info. eg. cost and colours? I'm thinking black for sure and another colour for my step daughter. Thanks!!
(sez_me@sympatico.ca)

Melissa G. said...

HI! That's so exciting that Ree mentioned you on her blog! That's how i found you! =) I think those fingerless gloves are perfect for cold weather picture taking like she said! How much are you charging for them? They are beautiful!

Melissa G. said...

Hi, it's me again. I just left a comment but i forgot to leave my email address... missylovsjesus@yahoo.com

And i love your profile picture. I wear flip flops all the time too! =)

Lisa said...

wow...you ARE famous! I love what you have done. I've been looking for a pair like this for almost a year and would love to buy one, but I understand if you are too swamped. lisaracek@gmail.com. You GO girl!

Kathy said...

I too am directed from PW's blog and have a quesiton for you. Can you make these without the thumb hole?

I was born without my thumbs and have been waiting 41 years for something to keep my hands warm without extra empty thumbs flopping around.

thanks much-

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I would love to order a pair, how much are you charging?

wesfam76@shaw.ca