Friday, October 23, 2009

Chester!

My cousin, Jennifer, came this past weekend and I'm not sure who the kids were more excited to see....her or, Chester, her french bulldog. Chester came snorting into our lives on Friday night and couldn't have been a better dog. He was more well-behaved than my children! He only gets ONE toy at a time out and when he's done playing with it he puts it back!! Yes...you heard me right! I think my cousin should raise my children from now on. He never left the kids side all weekend long. They both LOVED him and I think he really loved the attention. By Sunday morning I think they officially wore each other out. Poor Chester just laid on the couch and didn't move. "Hey Chester check out my cool new iPhone!"When Jennifer told him it was time to go home I swear he walked up to each of us and gave us a hug. He hadn't jumped on me all weekend but he jumped up in my chair as if to say 'see ya later' and then jumped back down. It was too cute!We miss you guys.....come back to visit soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chester asked me last night when he was going to get to visit again :)

Dawn said...

Awwwww that looked like fun.