Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Crazy Weekend

I pulled my sister over to the side of the coupon users on Sunday. While staying with family this weekend I took her to Kroger to buy one bottle of Tylenol for only $1.09. Then we drove over to Walgreens where I got a Glade Sense and Spray airfreshener and Mr. Clean sponges for a total of .38 cents. Then we went to Target and at this point my sister got so excited about the price she was going to pay for razors she actually high-fived me in the store!! Now she is a total believer.


It's a good thing we were able to get all these great deals cause this is what we saw when we looked out the window Saturday morning.....

my husband's truck! I heard it hit at 1:24am but it was so dark and raining so hard I couldn't see it. I just kinda hoped it wasn't what I really heard and went back to sleep. The truck goes through a Hurricane! without a scratch and then we have a thunderstorm and this happens! We are just lucky it wasn't one of the vehicles we drive everyday...which was sitting right next to it!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh wow, I'm glad no one was hurt!

(Hee hee, it's a good thing we don't live in the same town anymore and have to fight over deals, ha ha!)

Jskippy11 said...

OMG! I am so sorry. That sucks... That would be my luck..only it WOULD have hit the vehicle I drive! On a different note... I wish you lived close to me, I Need your couponing help!

Liz Foley said...

As I can recall...Your sister was not the only one who needed some convincing on the coupon front. I know of someone else that once told me she did not have time to clip coupons....