Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm not jealous...REALLY!

So, I told you about how the Extreme Homemaker people where in the town where I used to live right? I told you how all my friends are hanging out with celebrities. Two of my friends even got some of the guys to hold the Alohaknitters yarn in a picture.Yeah...Ty's face pretty much sums it up...I don't know why he is holding the yarn either. Personally, I think she should give me the yarn cause I couldn't be there to partake in all the craziness. I'll let ya know how that works out for me.
But that's ok...I'm not jealous of any of this cause ya see....I have my OWN Extreme Homemaker. We are working on the front bedroom of the house we are renting. It's HUGE and I can't wait for it to be done. I have yet to see Ty or anyone else from the EHMO crew but that's ok..........I'm not jealous! Really!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that the room we're going to stay in when we come? :)

All Natural Mama said...

OMG... are you doing this work yourself? I hope they are reimbursing you or cutting out a bit of your rent? Oh lord, that gives me nightmares! I'm so glad we finished our house before the kids were born...
Yikes!!!

Liz Foley said...

Oh my - that is quite a room...That is not where we are sleeping in November, is it????