Saturday, September 5, 2009

Danger in the Heartland

Just as I put Bubby down for a nap this afternoon a crop dusting plane starting going over the house. I couldn't believe how close he was getting!! Farmerfoley talked about her crop dusting experience here and I would have to say I agree. It was kinda unnerving. He has crop dusted the fields around the house before but I guess I haven't been home when he was flying DIRECTLY over the house. YIKES!

My camera isn't all that great so I could only get 2 shots of him. He was SO CLOSE and flying so fast it couldn't keep up! I kept wondering if I should go and get Bubby out of his upstairs bedroom in case this Kamikaze pilot couldn't pull up in time.
Now I have decided we can't breath for the rest of the day cause I don't want to breath any of the chemicals he's spraying.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah, really, I'd be unnerved by all those airborne chemicals too! This means another trip to Walgreens for sales/ I mean masks!