Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • Why did I take the time to mop the kitchen floor? It looks exactly the same...no cleaner. See if I ever do THAT again.
  • Kitchen curtains....come out, come out, wherever you are!
  • If you were a hammer and nails where would you be? In the garage in a box marked tools? No! I wouldn't either if I was a hammer and nails.
  • You would THINK a college educated woman could figure out how to check the voicemail on her new phone.
  • Who needs a couch?! Since I can't find one I like I think we'll just sit in lawn chairs for the rest of our lives.
  • We are getting free HBO...why aren't there any good movies on? Probably a good thing since I don't really have time to watch them.
  • Batteries...hmmm...wonder where they are.

The view to the east.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What are those tall pointy buildings? That isn't a nuclear power plant, is it?